AN EXCEPTIONAL PROJECT
AN EXCEPTIONAL UNDERTAKING
- Work lasting 2 years
- Area developed: 8,500 m2
- Exhibition hall: 45 m2
- Landscaping: 60 ash trees and 2,500 grasses
- 2,000 inserts in the ground commemorating the slave-trading exhibitions from Nantes
- 130m of passages created, including 90m beneath the quay
- 22 glass blades set at 46° form 900 m2 of high-tech glazing
- 300 m2 wooden bridge
- 400 m of railings
- 12 km of cabling
- 24 tonnes of metal structures
Wodiczko & Bonder, Cambridge, USA.
Arcadis, Saint-Herblain (44). Agence Roulleau, Nantes (44).
Quai de la Fosse, between the Victor-Schœœlcher footbridge and the Anne-de-Bretagne bridge.
6800 m2 including 1,500 m2 under cover.
6,900,000 euros including taxes.
Europe (Feder), Nantes City, Regional Council, Departmental Council, fundraising.
25 March 2012.